Sunday, April 24, 2011

Marble

Hallo there!
So yesterday I woke up early and decided to sit on Youtube for 2 hours before work and watch tutorial videos that show and explain how to do water marble manicures. Of course that lead to a 6 hour shift at work for me just thinking about what I was gonna do to my nails when I got home. Water marble is a super tricky process! But I tried my best. Hopefully I can get better at this because it looks sooo cool on your nails and I love that none of them look the same.
Anyways heres some pics





I havent really gotten them super cleaned up yet, Im gonna ask my mom to do it today so that I dont fuck them up, so dont be judgin me on that.


This process is also really messy and takes a longg time to complete a full set of nails, but to me its worthhhhh itttt!! Especially when youre good at it and it doesnt look as slopjob as mine, paha.



For polishes I used Essie "It's Genius" & "Dive Bar" also The silver taupe-y holo polish is China Glaze but I forgot the name of it, whoops! Ill get back with that. I used Sally Hansen's "DVD" on a few of them, and American Apparel "Hassid" also.

Alrighty well, bunnies- I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and eat a bunch of yummy foods like Im about to go do! Heres a song for the roadsies:



Happy Easter from Lyle,
xo we love you,
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment