Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Raztafari

Last night after a late night at work I invited my friend Jordan to come over to my house to hang out. We had a good, long girl talk and I decided to paint her nails while some of that was going on. It took us forever to figure out what to actually do with her nails, what colors to use, what designs to do, etc. Oh, the difficulties of being a female. Anyways, heres some photos of what we decided on for Jordi's nails and what I pulled out of my magic hat.


Aww I love em. It was really relaxing to be able to be painting and talking at the same time.
Its time for my nails to be redone, too. I was reading some nail art blogs and Ive seen people putting feathers on their nails! Thhhaaatttss pretty cool, and I think Im going to try it within the next day or 2.
So check back here soon, I think that's going to be my next post.

If you are interested in any of the colors used in this mani, let me know. Im just in a hurry right now and dont have time to type them all out!

Heres a song for the road that a guy I work with played and I loved:
Okie enjoy your days, yall!


xo i luv you
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment