Thursday, April 21, 2011

Needed

I just wanted to share with you this great video my dear friend Ashley Gibson shared with me this morning, it is a must.


Heres a few tunes for the road:

 



Christine McVie aka Christine Perfect
My brother had this record in his collection and said he heard a friend raving about it the other day, so we took it out and listened to it one night for the first time while we were hanging around the house making dinner. I wish I had known about this record and Christine years ago. Its so beautiful and it makes me feel like I'm in a completely different place every time I listen to it. We listened to the record again with reverb and it gave me the feeling  that she was in the room next to us, and that room was a little bar and she was sitting alone, on a stool singing all of the songs into a microphone. This album will be in my summer jam collection, for sure.

xo i luv you,
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment