Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let Freedom Race

Hello folks, sorry for the break in entries. Ive been a little busy doing "nothing."

Anyways, I just wanted to post and say that on Sunday my friends Lina and Ashley and I all went to the Nascar race for the first time and well, I think it is safe to say that it changed our lives. Here are a few of the blessed memories of the evening. All the pics were taken on Ashleys camera.

Welp, clearly that day couldn't have lasted long enough. I took video the entire 6 hours we were there and I have never laughed so hard at a play back before. Look out for our video snippets soon.

Its my day off, so that means its time to start cleaning my apartment top to bottom. Buhhg.
Enjoy your Tuesday's Yall

xo i love you,
tea

1 comment:

  1. Super rad blog! Now following you :)

    xx,
    NV

    www.theblogture.com

    ReplyDelete