Monday, May 2, 2011

Rando Aggro Afternoon

Today was such an aggravating day for some reason!!! What is up with the moon right now? Because me and everyone I know is on the war path of fuck off or get fucked over...

Anyways, to save me from ripping every strand of my hair out today I got a random suprise text from one of my sweets; Lina, asking if I could do her nails earlier this afternoon. Of course I said yes, an excuse to putting the stupid cleaning I had been doing all day to a hault and just focus on relaxing, ranting, smiling and laughing with one of my bb girls. I brought out my basket of nail colors per usual and let her go thru them and she picked the colors below.
She says "I dont know if thats too many, or what? But I just like all of these together"
and I agreed, "Me too, I kind of just want to do something completely random anyways to match with my head today".
She confirmed and I was on my merry little way, lacquerin' up her nails one by one, all of em different, as we goofed about how dumb everything has been today.

Here are some photos, again Im sorry that the quality is so shitty. I dont have a digital camera, so I can only use my phone. The photos are pretty big so if you click on them you can ZOOM to get a better idea of what each nail looks like...




We didnt take the best of pictures of them after we were done, and the last one is from us being out at the bar tonight [lol], so the lighting is pretty bad... But you get the point or picture or wahdevurz. One of her ring fingers has 3 evil eyes on it, and another one of her fingers looks like some weird kiwi-fruit-amajig. I love that none of them are the same, so playful.

Well, its pretty late so Im going to wander off to bed now...
Heres a song for all of your dreamy little eyes



 XO i luv u,
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment