Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Real American

Hi there all yous guys! Hope your week has been treating you well, mine could be better but were not going to stray on that here. As Ive said in the past, painting nails relaxes me. Whether Im painting my own, my mom's or my one of my friends, its not something I ever mind doing.
 My baby head friend Ashley is about to go out of town to visit Myrtle Beach, SC with some friends {jellin} and she wanted me to paint her nails before she left.
Honestly I got excited... BEACH NAILS! hahaha. I didnt even know what she wanted or if she even had plans for them, but we came to a conclusion and decided on painting them like little American flags {perfect for Myrtle Beach} and excuse me but they are the shit.

Here you go, have a looksie!
These are all of the polishes that I used on Ashley's nails along with some little embellishments I picked up at Sally's and Michael's.



Teeheeheheheee. Love them! They make me want to go to Mortal Beach toooo!! ugghs. And I know theyre a little sloppy and would much prefer them not to be, but I have worked a long day at work and I also have never done something with this many freaking layers. Buhg! 
It took close to 2 and a half hours to complete them, but we had our friends Jordan, Jessica and Lina come over as well to help keep the entertainment level high at all moments of the night. Nothing I like better than doing totally girly shit wit my girls, y'eard?


Speaking of girls, look at what this honey pie made me!!!! What a sweet, thank you Ash! I LOVE YOU! GRL PWR!!

Here is my little tune for the road, keeping with the american pride theme:
:)


Have a good night and remainder of your week, yall.
xo luv you,
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment